Presented by Anne Aden & Stella Koch, Reiki Master Teachers
Reiki is well known for helping to reduce pain and promote recovery from injuries, illness, disease, and depression. Reiki can also help to maintain a state of inner balance and wellness on all levels of the mind, body, spirit, and emotions. It complements all traditional and complementary healing methods.
Reiki Jin Kei Do is the practice of Reiki that integrates the following into our life:
- Meditation and the development of inner wisdom
- Healing with compassion
- Integration of healing and meditation in our daily lives
The First Degree training will consist of:
- History of Reiki Jin Kei Do
- Receiving energy attunements that enable a person to channel Reiki energy
- Introduction to Meditation
- A form of Qigong – a Chinese form of physical exercise similar to Tai Chi
- Training in self-treatment of the body and chakras
- Six-point awareness meditation which trains the mind to focus
- Learning seated treatment for treating the body and chakras of others
Class tuition is $250 with pre-registration of $75 required. Class restricted to 14 students. Retake the course for $75. Click here to view the registration form.
For more information, please contact Stella Koch at SMKoch@aol.com or call 703-628-6983.