Presented by Anne Aden and Stella Koch, Reiki Master Teachers
Reiki Jin Kei Do is well-known for helping to reduce pain and promote recovery from injuries, illness, disease, and depression. Reiki can also help to maintain a state of inner balance and wellness on all levels of the mind, body, spirit, and emotions. It augments all traditional and complimentary healing methods. This course of instruction is oriented to take the senior student of the Reiki Jin Kei Do tradition into a deeper study of how integrating the Reiki energy with knowledge of the human structure along with the use of intention and breath will begin to help release a person’s emotional blocks.
The Third Degree Master Practitioner Course is a very intensive course of instruction that will focus on working with clients with lower-back issues. The training consists of the following concentrations of study:
- 22-point Attunement that incorporates the lower chakras
- Develop a Client-History Intake Form
- Emotional Response in Reiki bodywork / Staying Grounded
- Conduct five Reiki sessions to include working with outside clients
- Receive three consecutive Reiki sessions
- Additional Qigong & Stretching exercises
- Working with Chronic illness / Hospital settings
Class tuition is $400 with pre-registration of $100 required. Class restricted to 14 students
For more information, please contact Stella Koch at SMKoch@aol.com or call 703-628-6983.