We are community of Reiki Jin Kei Do practitioners who practice and instruct Reiki in the Northern Virginia, District of Columbia (DC), and Maryland region. We believe in the way of wisdom and compassion passed down the lineage of master teachers of Reiki Jin Kei Do.
Hi All! –
In just three short weeks, we will be coming together for this year’s virtual Reiki Jin Kei Do Fall Gathering. This will be the 14th year we’ve convened as a community to reconnect and deepen our practices of the three pillars of Reiki Jin Kei Do — Reiki, Meditation, and Qi Gong. It’s the first year we are meeting virtually! No masks or socially distancing required. Can I hear an amen for that?!
Our theme this year is “In the midst of what is.” Yep, we are certainly in the middle of it, aren’t we! We always have been, but for some of us, it’s the first time we have been so conscious of life’s uncertainties. Whether this has been a minor inconvenience or the source of deep anxiety, it has served as fodder for reflecting on what is important and what is meaningful, and it has opened up the possibility that going forward, we will live wholly in the midst of the gift of what is. Our hope is that this year’s gathering in some way contributes to making this possible for you.
Retreat Dates: October 24-25, 2020. Use this link to view the agenda for what’s on tap! In a nutshell, here’s what you can look forward to —
- Connecting with the Reiki Jin Kei Do Community — during check-in, during Q&A’s with the presenters, and in our small break out sessions
- Hearing from our presenters:
- Pat Fogle — Wrestling with Forgiveness during COVID 19
- Veronica Fernandez-Diaz — Self Compassion — How to be Your Friend in the Midst of Difficulty
- Karl and Angela Robb — Slide show: In the Midst of What Is
- Pauline Reid — Breathing Hour with Qi Gong
- Rodrigo Ortiz — Easing COVID 19 Fears to Realign Your Life with Spirit
- Two long distance reiki exchanges
The registration email has been sent out to the RJKD mailing list. If you did not receive this email and would like to register, please contact Angela at email@example.com.
We are really looking forward to seeing you!