Presented by Reiki Jin Kei Do Master Teachers
Anne Aden, & Stella Koch
This seminar is open to First-Degree Reiki Jin Kei Do Students!
Reiki is well-known for helping to reduce pain and promote recovery from injuries, illness, disease, and depression. Reiki can also help to maintain a state of inner balance and wellness on all levels of the mind, body, spirit, and emotions. Reiki compliments all traditional and complimentary healing methods. Second Degree Reiki is a stronger vibrational energy than First Degree. Where First degree is a warm, gentle energy that radiates from the entire hand; Second degree is an intense source of energy that “shoots” from the palm chakra and “magic sword” fingers.
Second Degree Reiki provides the student three sacred Reiki symbols and teaches distant or absentia healing. This level of energy enhances the development of one’s intuitive powers while also providing a viable method for helping others with their emotional or mental issues.
The Second Degree training will consist of:
- Receiving two energy attunements to raise the vibration of the crown and palm chakras.
- Learning and practicing the three sacred Reiki symbols.
- Learning the lying-down treatment protocol.
- Learning how to help others in their emotional healing process.
- Deeper concepts of meditation and Qigong.
- Learning distant healing techniques.
- Learning the responsibilities of becoming a Reiki practitioner.
Tuition is $300 with pre-registration of $100 required. Class restricted to 14 people.
For more information, please contact Stella Koch at SMKoch@aol.com or call 703-628-6983.