Did you receive the Fall/Winter RJKD Update? If not, you can visit the newsletter by following this link: https://mailchi.mp/721175e015f2/reiki-update-fallwinter-2019-reiki-brunch-2020-trainings-and-events-qigong-for-winter-with-pauline-reid?e=90fe06bd0b
Just annouced are the dates for the 2020 Reiki trainings and events which include a new Mastership class, Buddho EnerSense teachings by Lama Kunzang, dates for the 2020 Reiki Retreat and a Mastership picnic next summer!
There is still time to RSVP for the Reiki brunch to be held in Reston on December 14 at 11:30am. Come out and join your fellow Reiki practitioners for a day to reconnect and celebrate the year!
Reiki practitioner and Qigong instructor Pauline Reid will be teaching a Qigong for Winter workshop on December 14 from 10am-12pm. For more information and other classes coming up with Pauline, visit this page.
The August 1 registration deadline is very important as we require a minimum of four participants to run this class. Class size will be limited to eight participants. Participants will be notified by August 7, 2019, whether or not the class will be held. The next time this class will be offered will be Fall 2021.
Reiki Jin Kei Do (RJKD) Master Practitioner Course
September 7-9, 2019
The focus of this intense course is to provide participants the experience and confidence they need to work at a senior practitioner level with a wide variety of reiki clients and to volunteer with Life with Cancer.
By the end of the three-day, highly experiential class, participants will —
- Receive three consecutive reiki treatments and experientially understand the benefits of this treatment strategy.
- Work with two external clients. NOTE: Students are responsible for inviting at least one guest (ex., family member or friend) to participate as a practice client on Sunday afternoon, September 8, or Monday afternoon, September 9. The practice client will be paired with another class participant.
- Learn and practice refinements to the lying down treatment protocol taught in Reiki Jin Kei Do Level 2.
- Receive an attunement that strengthens the flow of energy available to the practitioner and client.
- Learn how to work with clients’ emotional releases.
- Discuss and agree to ethical guidelines for working with clients.
Reiki Jin Kei Do Level 2 is a pre-requisite of this course. The cost of this training is $375. The fee for participants affiliated with INOVA’s Life with Cancer program is $325. The fee for participants who are repeating this training is $125.
*To reserve your place, a $100 deposit is due to Stella Koch NLT August 1, 2019. Stella’s address is: 1056 Manning Street, Great Falls, VA 22066.
*NOTE: The August 1 registration deadline is very important as we require a minimum of four participants to run this class. Class size will be limited to eight participants. Participants will be notified by August 7, 2019, whether or not the class will be held. The next time this class will be offered will be Fall 2021.
For more information, please contact either:
Stella Koch: email@example.com
Anne Aden: 240-675-1660 (call or text)